May 25th, 2018
We acknowledge that we are in Mi'kma'ki which is the traditional ancestral territory of the Mi'maq people.
Students are reminded to check the lost and found for items that may belong to you.
- Elementary Cafeteria Special - BBQ chicken drumstrick served with mashed potato and veggies - $4.35
- Jr/Sr Cafeteria Special - Poutine and popcorn chicken - $5.25
Potential Grads, please check the binder in outer guidance regularly for new bursaries and scholarships.
- Good Luck to the Track & Field Team today and tomorrow at Regionals.
- Boys Softball meeting at lunch in Mr. Mawson's room.
- DIL today Mr. Norris vs Mr. Evely in Frisbee
- Be in the DMHS Art Show! DMHS will be having an art show on May 31st. If interested, please see Mrs. Delaney
- Anime Club will be today at lunch in Mrs. Delaney's room.
myBlueprint.ca/halifax is a powerful self-exploration, career and post-secondary planning tool provided within HRCE for all students. If you'd like to learn more please see Ms Mullen
- Grads, please see Mrs. Henley for Prom Tickets and guest slips. Guest slips due back by May 31st
- Grads, please bring in pictures for the grad slideshow (copies/originals or on a USB)
- Aboriginal students in grades 8-11 who are interested in a career in health are encouraged to apply for this year's Junior University Indigenous Youth Health Sciences Summer Camp. Three locations are available: Dalhousie University, St F X University and Cape Breton University. See Ms Mullen for an application form. Deadline is May 25th, 2018.
- The IWK is looking for student volunteers to help with the Kermesse Fair on May 26th. Please see flyer in the cafeteria for more information.
- The Deanery Project - Power Play for students ages 8-12 on May 26 from 10:30-1:30pm, $20. For more information or to register, please contact the Deanery Porjct at 902-827-1888 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount Saint Vincent University will be hosting a camp for Aboriginal Youth ages 15-18 from June 8th -10th. Deadline to submit your application is June 1st. This camp is 100% free and will give students an opportunity to explore their future at university. Please see Ms Mullen for more information