May 29th, 2018
We acknowledge that we are in Mi'kma'ki which is the traditional ancestral territory of the Mi'maq people.
Students are reminded to check the lost and found for items that may belong to you.
Elementary Cafeteria Special - Chicken fingers or nuggets and dip served with mashed potato - $4.35
Jr/Sr Cafeteria Special - Baked chicken strips with fries - $5.25
- Open gym today at lunch for grade 7-12
- Last May Make-a-thon meet will be Monday, June 4th at lunch
- Prom Guest Slips are due Thursday
- Any Sr. High Students interested in Mental Health awareness and would like to come together to work on a Slogan/logo project, please come to the YHC at lunch on Thurs.
- Potential Grads, please check the binder in outer guidance regularly for new bursaries and scholarships.
- Be in the DMHS Art Show! DMHS will be having an art show on May 31st. If interested, please see Mrs. Delaney
- myBlueprint.ca/halifax is a powerful self-exploration, career and post-secondary planning tool provided within HRCE for all students. If you'd like to learn more please see Ms Mullen
- Grads, please see Mrs. Henley for Prom Tickets and guest slips.
- Grads, please bring in pictures for the grad slideshow (copies/originals or on a USB)
- Mount Saint Vincent University will be hosting a camp for Aboriginal Youth ages 15-18 from June 8th -10th. Deadline to submit your application is June 1st. This camp is 100% free and will give students an opportunity to explore their future at university. Please see Ms Mullen for more information