October 4th, 2018
We acknowledge that we are in Mi'kma'ki which is the traditional ancestral territory of the Mi'maq people
Elementary Cafeteria Special: Grilled cheese served with homemade soup- $4.50
High School Cafeteria Special: Chicken Fajita served with mexican rice- $5.50
- Mi'kmaq fact of the day:There are 13 Mi’kmaq Bands in Nova Scotia.
- Beach Rock Painting for P-6's in the cafeteria from 11:40-12:20 today.
- FREE Fiddle classes every Monday for grades 6-12 students.
- Grad Photo's will take place on Friday, October 12th. A sign up sheet is posted on the bulletin board in the Sr. hallway. $10 sitting fee due at time of sitting. Friendship/couple/group sign up, $25 per couple and $5 extra per additional person due at time of sitting.
- Students interested in a Garden Project, please see Darlene in the YHC.
- Students interested in GSA, please see Darlene in the YHC.
Sr. high students wishing to leave school property at lunch and unscheduled blocks must have a signed note from a parent or guardian and are required to sign in and out at the office.
FREE FAMILY EVENT - The Nova Scotia Forest Festival, Memory Lane Heritage Village, Lake Charlotte, Saturday, October 13th, 10 AM - 4 PM. Grab your plaid and head for the woods! This event is a showcase of the many ways Nova Scotians connect to our forests. Enjoy an array of activities in the fresh fall air, from guided walks with Parks Canada and the Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History to a campfire, axe-throwing, crafts, canoeing and live entertainment. For more information, visit www.heritagevillage.ca