October 23rd, 2018
We acknowledge that we are in Mi'kma'ki which is the traditional ancestral territory of the Mi'maq people
Elementary Cafeteria Special: 1/2 taco flat bread served with homemade soup - $4.50
High School Cafeteria Special: Chicken Quesadilla served with rice and veggies - $5.50
- Mi'kmaq fact of the day:The Mi’kmaq Elder who became well known for her poems and stories was Elder Dr. Rita Joe of Eskasoni First Nation.
- Sr. Boys Basketball sign-up sheet is posted on the gym door. See Mr. Day for more information.
- Retake orders are due TODAY
- A Rep from Pridham's Studio will be at the school on Thursday at 12:05 in the cafeteria to take grad orders.
Gr. 12 students are asked to pass in their social insurance numbers to Mrs. Levy by November 16th.
Sr. High students wishing to leave school property at lunch and unscheduled blocks must have a signed note from a parent or guardian and are required to sign in and out at the office.
- Are you between 13-19 and interested in government and want to help affect change? Apply for the Ombudsman Youth Council. Deadline October 26th. Apply online: http://surveys.gov.ns.ca