October 24th, 2018
We acknowledge that we are in Mi'kma'ki which is the traditional ancestral territory of the Mi'maq people
Elementary Cafeteria Special: Chicken salad sandwich served with dill pickle pasta salad - $4.50
High School Cafeteria Special: Goulash served with caesar salad - $5.50
- Mi'kmaq fact of the day: 2 Mi’kmaq people who have received the “Order of Nova Scotia” are Sister Dorothy Moore – Membertou – 2003 and Donald Julien - Millbrook – 2004.
- Eel Cultural Activity for P-6 students in the cafeteria at 11:40.
- Sr. Boys Basketball sign-up sheet is posted on the gym door. See Mr. Day for more information
- A Rep from Pridham's Studio will be at the school on Thursday at 12:05 in the cafeteria to take grad orders.
Gr. 12 students are asked to pass in their social insurance numbers to Mrs. Levy by November 16th.
Sr. High students wishing to leave school property at lunch and unscheduled blocks must have a signed note from a parent or guardian and are required to sign in and out at the office.
- Are you between 13-19 and interested in government and want to help affect change? Apply for the Ombudsman Youth Council. Deadline October 26th. Apply online: http://surveys.gov.ns.ca