January 7th, 2019
We acknowledge that we are in Mi'kma'ki which is the traditional ancestral territory of the Mi'maq people
Elementary Cafeteria Special: - Caesar salad wrap with dill pickle pasta salad - $4.50
High School Cafeteria Specfial: Chicken Drum Stick bowel- $5.50
- Garden Club all week except Wednesday.
- Grade 12 students not returning 2nd semester are reminded that grad frees are due by January 25th.
- Sr. High students - permission slips to leave after exams avaliable in outer guidance. Due back to the office by January 14th.
- Exam exemption forms are available in outer guidance. Due back to Ms. Walsh by 2:50pm on Friday, January 18th.
- Ms. Prest’s room (200) will be open Wednesdays at lunch for any Jr. or Sr. high student interested in playing board games.
- Gr. 12 students are asked to pass in their social insurance numbers to Mrs. Levy and baby picture to Mrs. Smith ASAP.
- Sr. High students wishing to leave school property at lunch and unscheduled blocks must have a signed note from a parent or guardian and are required to sign in and out at the office.
- Students please check the Lost & Found for items that may belong to you.