January 8th, 2019
We acknowledge that we are in Mi'kma'ki which is the traditional ancestral territory of the Mi'maq people
Elementary Cafeteria Special: - 1/2 buffalo chicken flat bread served with homemade soup - $4.50
High School Cafeteria Specfial: 2 soft beef tacos, mexian rice and corn- $5.50
- Garden Club all week in the YHC at 12:05 except Wednesday.
Grade 12 students not returning 2nd semester are reminded that grad frees are due by January 25th.
- Sr. High students - permission slips to leave after exams avaliable in outer guidance. Due back to the office by January 14th.
- Exam exemption forms are available in outer guidance. Due back to Ms. Walsh by 2:50pm on Friday, January 18th.
- Ms. Prest’s room (200) will be open Wednesdays at lunch for any Jr. or Sr. high student interested in playing board games.
- Gr. 12 students are asked to pass in their social insurance numbers to Mrs. Levy and baby picture to Mrs. Smith ASAP.
- Sr. High students wishing to leave school property at lunch and unscheduled blocks must have a signed note from a parent or guardian and are required to sign in and out at the office.
- Students please check the Lost & Found for items that may belong to you.