March 27th, 2019
We acknowledge that we are in Mi'kma'ki which is the traditional ancestral territory of the Mi'maq people
Elementary Cafeteria Special: 1/2 stacked honey ham sandwich servedw ith side garden salad - $4.50
High School Cafeteria Special: Lasagna served with caesar salad and garlic bread - $ 5.50
Naming the new school forms are available from Mrs. Levy or the school website. We encourage all students, staff and community members to make suggestions! Submissions will be received from Feb 21st to March 27th.
Congratulations to all the badminton players who advanced to regionals in Antigonish next week. Badminton practice today after school from 3-4pm.
Indspire is seeking exemplary Indigenous high school leaders to apply for the 2019-2020 Ted Rogers Scholarship Fund For Indigenous Students. This is a $2500 renewable award. Deadline is April 15.
- Gr 12 students are reminded to pass in their baby pictures to Mrs. Smith ASAP.
- Interested in renting a prom dress? Bride & Formal would like to come to the school so that you can try on dresses from their selection. See Mrs. Prest to sign up.
- The North American Indigenous Games, Team Nova Scotia, is recruiting for the U19 Men's Lacrosse team for July 2020. If you are interested please see Ms Mullen for more information.
- Sr. High students wishing to leave school property at lunch and unscheduled blocks must have a signed note from a parent or guardian and are required to sign in and out at the office.
- Students please check the Lost & Found for items that may belong to you