April 23rd, 2019
We acknowledge that we are in Mi'kma'ki which is the traditional ancestral territory of the Mi'maq people
Elementary Cafeteria Special: 1/2 buffalo chicken flat bread served with homemade soup - $4.50
High School Cafeteria Special: 2 soft beef tacos, mexican rice and corn- $5.50
Students in Grades 7-12 are invited to sign up for three FREE glass design classes at the Rocky Lake Lab Starting Monday evening, April 29. Participants will be introduced to glass fusing and slumping techniques using glass noodles, frit, and stringers to create patterns and designs as well as form their own slumping mold out of clay. Interested students can register online at https://sites.google.com/gnspes.ca/hrce-arts-lab/monday-night-workshops. If you have any questions, please contact Devon Vankoughnett: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join HRM Recreation for a trip to the Warehouse batting cages! Enjoy the pitching machines and variety of 2019 new line softball bats to try in various weights!! Ages 15-18 - Thursday, April 25th. Call the Recreation office at 902-885-2988 to register. Space is limited.
- Babysitting Course - Ages 10+, Sunday, April 28 from 0-4pm Cost $37. Please call 902-885-2988 for more information and to register. Registration deadline: April 24th.
- Gr 12 students are reminded to pass in their baby pictures to Mrs. Smith ASAP.
- The North American Indigenous Games, Team Nova Scotia, is recruiting for the U19 Men's Lacrosse team for July 2020. If you are interested please see Ms Mullen for more information.
- Sr. High students wishing to leave school property at lunch and unscheduled blocks must have a signed note from a parent or guardian and are required to sign in and out at the office.
- Students please check the Lost & Found for items that may belong to you.