May 9th, 2019
We acknowledge that we are in Mi'kma'ki which is the traditional ancestral territory of the Mi'maq people
Elementary Cafeteria Special: Grilled chesse served with homemade soup- $4.50
High School Cafeteria Special: Chicken fajita served with mexican rice - $5.50
Sr. Girls Softball meeting at 12:05 in Ms. MacAulay's room.
There is an important meeting for all Bronze Duke students today in Mr. Cumminger's room at the start of lunch. Please be on time.
Gr. 12 students - Prom invitations ($10 until May 24 and $15 from May 25 on) and guest slips available in Ms. MacAulay's room. Guest slips due back by June 12/19.
The Awtiget Indigenous Student Mini-University Camp will give students a taste of University life. The camp will run from May 24-May 26th. Students will experience academic, physical, creative, cultural and social activities. Open to all Indigenous Students Grades 8-11. Register ASAP. Email Arthur.Stevens@dal.ca or see Ms Mullen for more information.
- Gr 12 students are reminded to pass in their baby pictures to Mrs. Smith ASAP.
- The North American Indigenous Games, Team Nova Scotia, is recruiting for the U19 Men's Lacrosse team for July 2020. If you are interested please see Ms Mullen for more information
- The Mi'kmaq Native Friendship Center will be providing Aboriginal Students with access to school supplies for the 2019-2020 school year. If you are interested in this opportunity please see Ms Mullen for an application. Applications must be submitted by Monday July 8th at 4 pm..
- Sr. High students wishing to leave school property at lunch and unscheduled blocks must have a signed note from a parent or guardian and are required to sign in and out at the office.
- Students please check the Lost & Found for items that may belong to you.