December 9th, 2019
We acknowledge that we are in Mi'kma'ki which is the traditional ancestral territory of the Mi'maq people
Cafeteria - Homemade regular or broccoli mac and cheese, carrot sticks & dip with WW roll- $5.75
- 2 pairs of sunglasses, rings, earrings and bracelets have been passed into the office. Owner may claim these at the office.
- Kindness Challenge: Help another student.
Jr. & Sr. Homeroom teachers are asked to pass in tickets & money to the office by 9am each morning. All tickets, unsold tickets and money due by Thursday.
YHC closed today.
- Students interested in volunteer hours, please see Mrs. Rasmussen in the YHC.
- Students interested in being on the yearbook committee, please see Mr. Waite in the art room.
- On Fridays, Mrs. Prest's room will be open to anyone who would like to come have space to work on their own creative projects.
- Students are asked to check the lost and found for items that may belong to you. Located in elementary hallway and outer guidance.
- Sr. High students wishing to leave school property at lunch and unscheduled blocks must have a signed note from a parent or guardian and are required to sign in and out at the office.
- Students who bring vehicles to school are asked to pick up a form in the office