December 10th, 2019
We acknowledge that we are in Mi'kma'ki which is the traditional ancestral territory of the Mi'maq people
Cafeteria - 2 soft tacos filled with chicken or beef, lettuce, cheese, diced tomato and caesar salad- $5.75
- 2 pairs of sunglasses, rings, earrings and bracelets have been passed into the office. Owner may claim these at the office.
- Kindness Challenge:Leave a nice message in a book for someone to find, use a sticky note.
Jr. & Sr. Homeroom teachers are asked to pass in tickets & money to the office by 9am each morning. All tickets, unsold tickets and money due by Thursday.
Jack.Org today at noon in the YHC.
The 2020 North American Indigenous Games will be held in Kjipuktuk (ji-buk-tuk) (Halifax). The NAIG is holding a Medal Design Contest and is reaching out to all students to submit designs. The theme is "Games Played, Friends Made, Culture Shared". If you are interested please go to Ms. Mullen's web site (connected to the ESDH/DMHS web pages) and download a copy of the information package. Or visit Ms. Mullen to pick up a copy of the form. The deadline is Friday December 20th.
- Students interested in volunteer hours, please see Mrs. Rasmussen in the YHC.
- Students interested in being on the yearbook committee, please see Mr. Waite in the art room.
- On Fridays, Mrs. Prest's room will be open to anyone who would like to come have space to work on their own creative projects.
- Students are asked to check the lost and found for items that may belong to you. Located in elementary hallway and outer guidance.
- Sr. High students wishing to leave school property at lunch and unscheduled blocks must have a signed note from a parent or guardian and are required to sign in and out at the office.
- Students who bring vehicles to school are asked to pick up a form in the office