We acknowledge that we are in Mi'kma'ki which is the traditional ancestral territory of the Mi'maq people
Elementary Cafeteria Special: Caesar salad wrap served with dill pickle pasta salad - $4.50
High School Cafeteria Specfial: Chicken Drum stick Bowl- $5.50
- Yearbooks on sale now, please see Ms. Daurie (room 206) or the office for an order form
- YHC CLOSED today
- Track & Field practice today & Thursday from 3-4pm
- Interested in renting a prom dress? Bride & Formal would like to come to the school so that you can try on dresses from their selection. See Mrs. Prest to sign up.
Grade 12 students not returning 2nd semester are reminded that grad frees are due by January 25th
- Ms. Prest’s room (200) will be open Wednesdays at lunch for any Jr. or Sr. high student interested in playing board games.
Dalhousie's Faculty of Medicine Indigenous Health Program is happy to be accepting applications for the 2019 Eagle “Kitpu” Wise Program. A March Break (March 18-22, 2019) career success program for Indigenous students. If you are interested in a career in health, you are invited to apply for this unique opportunity. Applications will be accepted until Friday February 22, 2019. Please see Ms. Mullen for an application.
- Gr. 12 students are asked to pass in their social insurance numbers to Mrs. Levy and baby picture to Mrs. Smith ASAP.
- Sr. High students wishing to leave school property at lunch and unscheduled blocks must have a signed note from a parent or guardian and are required to sign in and out at the office.
- Students please check the Lost & Found for items that may belong to you.