We acknowledge that we are in Mi'kma'ki which is the traditional ancestral territory of the Mi'maq people
Elementary Cafeteria Special: 1/2 taco flat bread served with homemade soup$4.50
High School Cafeteria Special: Chicken quesadilla served with rice and veggies- $5.50
- Gr. 7 immunization forms due to Mr. Cook ASAP.
- Sr. Boys Soccer Practice after school today.
- Sr. Girls Volleyball meeting at lunch today in Mrs. Stephenson's room (230)
- Nourish Your Roots order form and money in by Thursday, September 27th.
- Picture order due by Thursday, September 27th.
Sr. high students wishing to leave school property at lunch and unscheduled blocks must have a signed note from a parent or guardian and are required to sign in and out at the office.
IBM CSC Social Hackathan at The Mi'kmaq Native Friendship Center Saturday October 20th from 9:30-1pm. See Ms Mullen for more details.
If you are a self identified Mi'kmaq or Aboriginal student and you would be interested in being a part of a video for Mi’kmaq History Month please see Ms Mullen for details.
- NSCC has introduced the Donald R Sobey Bursary Program. This award, available to selected applicants, is for financial aid in the form of a $2000.00 bursary, renewable for up to 2 years, to access education. For more information: Call: 1-855-825-9060 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DMHS will be honoring Orange Shirt Day on September 27th and we are encouraging everyone to wear an orange shirt. On this day, at lunch in the foyer (both elementary and JR/SR lunch), Ms Mullen will have an information table set up and Orange Shirt Day pins to pass out.